1. The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Nesta, our partners or licensors. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
2. The content on the site is intended to give information only and Nesta will not be liable for any decisions that you or any third parties make as a result of viewing the content. We are also not liable for any liability arising from you sharing the content with any third party.
3. Nesta cannot compensate you or any third party for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
- action taken based on anything read on these pages;
- any mistake with the content on our website;
- any parts of our website being unavailable or inaccessible;
- use of any organisation’s website that you can access from our website (including any purchase from that organisation and any use they make of the personal data you provide to them);
- the downloading of any material from any of our website.
Nesta will not exclude any liability we may have in the unlikely event we have been fraudulent or if we are negligent and, as a result, we cause death or personal injury in connection with this website.
4. All content from the site may be printed, copied or downloaded provided that it is for private and personal use of consumers. Content must not be used for commercial gain. In the event that you do print, copy, link, upload or download the content, Nesta grants you a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use its logo in relation to the content and you must always cite Nesta as the content creator. You will be responsible for any damage to your computer system that may result from the linking, uploading or downloading of any content or any other harm (save as provided for otherwise elsewhere here) that arises as a result of use of the content.
5. You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
6. Nesta operates this site for information sharing purposes only and we are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and/or third parties. Any third party views expressed are not necessarily the views of Nesta or our partners. We reserve the right to remove content or discontinue the site in our absolute discretion and without notice.
7. The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site. We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site.
8. These Terms may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Additional terms may apply to certain areas of this site, such as applications for grant funding or payment for events.
9. These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
Nesta, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833.
Registered office: 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS.